I am stuck in starting a new test project(using Robotium and Eclipse) for testing an application and I have only the .apk file. I've followed all the tutorials from http://code.google.com/p/robotium/ but it seems I'm missing something.
- I have the .apk file.
- I've re-signed it as the tutorial says and the app was installed on the device.
- Now I have to start a new test project in Eclipse. I have the TARGET_PACKAGE_ID and LAUNCHER_ACTIVITY_FULL_CLASSNAME.
What are the correct steps in order to link the application installed on the device to my Eclipse project?
I try the following procedures for a debug version apk. It works.
- Create a android test project and "select test target" to any one (since you do not have the source code of the real target project)
- Modify AndroidManifest.xml and change "android:targetPackage" to your real target package.
- Write and run your blackbox test cases.